Pewter Painted 4 Column Cast Iron Radiators 660mmx450mm
Normally dispatched next working day after payment
Available for collection
- More Information
Cast Iron Radiators from our popular Traditional 4 column series - this is 660mm or 26 inches high. This cast iron radiator was introduced during the late Victorian era and has remained popular. This traditional design is both a design classic and has a very high heat output.
- Traditional Victorian 4 Column Design
- 7 Sections
- 1 Available for immediate delivery
- Painted: Pewter
- Height: 660mm or 26 inches
- Width: 450mm or 17 inches
- 2772 BTUS - 812 Watts
- Victorian reproduction cast iron radiators
- Hand-built in the UK and delivered fully assembled
- Tested to conform to BS EN442-1 & BS EN444-2
- Pressure tested to 8 bar
- 10 year guarantee
We assemble all of our cast iron radiators at our factory in North Yorkshire. We have a strict quality control process to ensure that each and every cast iron radiator is of the highest quality. All radiators are delivered to you fully assembled and tested in accordance with the British Standard.
These cast iron radiators can also be assembled and finished to your exact requirements by visiting our other website www.castironradiators.ltd.uk and ordering a bespoke product: 4 column cast iron radiators.